Sunday, August 06, 2006

Kinnon's Birthday Party...

I haven't posted lately but since we had so much fun at Kinnon's party, I thought everyone would like to see a few pics of the event.

Kinnon and friends enjoying hamburgers....

Blowing out the candles on his Dora and Boots cake...

He got the cutest pair of crocs from his uncle David....

Kinnon with his favorite present...Boots

I was so proud of Kinnon throughout the party. He went around offering all of his guests food and drinks and allowed everyone to play with his new toys. He's the best boy ever!!!

3 comments:

Mark & Cheryl said...

Awww what a little gentleman! He's so cute. He must have a great auntie!

The Barretts said...

What a cutie! My sister had him @ daycare this year. I like his crocs! :)

Melissa said...

Too cute...I tripped over my crocs today at work, damn you non slip rubber and your non shuffling gait allowances!