Wednesday, January 24, 2007

When will this be over??????

So...almost 4 weeks into our placement and we're counting down the days until we leave. Honestly, we have a calendar where we cross off everyday till the end. Why are placements so bad???

Anyways, here are some shots of our home here in Freddie. We have lots of snow...

Kelly (in our office) showing how we feel...

However, next weekend we are heading up to Quebec City for Carnaval!!! This is the only thing that's keeping us going!!!

2 comments:

Jo-Anna said...

Well, I don't feel bad for you, its soo hot here, I'd kill for some snow. Other than that Tanned and happy,

Jo

Unknown said...

Hahahaha - this is the first time I've checked your blog since placement started LB, and it had me laughing my head off! The CSI bit was hilarious - I especially liked the little details (Kelly's flashlight had that funny plastic on it, and nice sunglasses!).

Can't wait to see you guys back in Hali - I'm counting the days as well...

Julia