Saturday, April 29, 2006

Belfast and the never ending journey....

Ok....it took 11 hours for us to travel from Inverness to Belfast. Eight hours by train and 2 hours by ferry.....ouch. I'm really tired at the moment but excited to visit more of Ireland tomorrow. Belfast isn't as scary as I thought it would be.....actually quite nice.

Our 3 new cardinal questions that must be asked whenever purchasing anything over £10.00:
  1. What's that in Canadian?
  2. Can you fit it in your bag?
  3. Can you buy it at home (for half the price)?

Hopefully this will stop the crazy amounts of money we are spending.....darn that weak Canadian dollar.

Gotta go.....the room is starting to spin:-)

Bye bye Scotland....

This pretty much says it all...

Hello tip of Ireland...


Somewhere in Belfast...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Honey:

Wow! 11 hours travelling, you must be dead tired! How was the scenery? I hope you had a good rest so today will be fun. I still can't believe that you are in Ireland! Love your blog! Mom xxx ooo