The night before the engagement party we went out for a few drinks at The LUXX....very classy! We all needed to decompress after our marathon week at school.
Martha & me (I wish you could see my shoes...so cute)
The handsome couple...seriously they will have pretty babies;-)
The handsome couple...seriously they will have pretty babies;-)The next day, Eddie's family held an engagement party for Jo & Eddie. The food was awesome and of course so was the company;-)
The couple of the hour
Those girls...always showing off their rings;-)
PS...Congrats to Janet & Ray who got engaged last week. I have to get out of here soon before I fall into the engagement trap...just joking....well kind of;-)

1 comment:
Thank you so much for coming LB! I can't imagine being engaged and doing all this stuff without you. it's not just about me and Eddie, but a celebration of survival for this long, and I prob wouldnt have if it werent for your support every day for the past 3 years. You da best! xoxoox
Post a Comment