Thursday, March 15, 2007

Pregnant in Ethiopia

It’s official…. my sister is “officially pregnant”!!!! Her adoption package is now in Ethiopia, so all we do is wait for our baby!!! SO excited!!

Every once in a while, I think I'll post some information on Ethiopia so everyone can learn about the country as we do!


Ethiopia has a population of 75 million people.
Their flag
The capital of Ethiopia is Addis Ababa.

3 comments:

Mark & Cheryl said...

Yah!! Congratulations!!! I really hope Jeanne gets a t-shirt with "pregnant in ethiopia" on it. What a conversation starter! Haha
So 75 million people, wow.
Looking forward to learning more :)

Melissa said...

Do you know if its a boy or girl? Which part of the country will they hail from?

Melissa said...

OK so I read on and you dont know if its a boy or girl...pays to do your research before you write the essay eh?