Thursday, May 31, 2007

A week of celebration

Last week was amazing. We headed up ti Hali for one week to take in my and Jeanne's graduation and my 27th birthday. Staying in a hotel for one week is really fun...gotta love daily hot tubbin'. I didn't think I would enjoy the whole graduation thing (I didn't attend my 1st degree graduation) but I LOVED it! Probably because I knew my whole class so well and was excited for everyone..not just myself. Also, graduating with Jeanne was awesome...I'm so proud of her!
Me, Kelly & Jo at OT Grad Brunch

Pre-Grad picture taking

Post-Grad pics with the family

The girls on some cold grass

Silva boat cruise of Halifax HarbourFirst birthday brunch at Cora's with OT girls

Birthday dinner with family @ Murphy's on the Water

Second birthday brunch with my other friends


These were some of the highlights, I had a wonderful time. I definitely felt very important last week...now I'm back to finding a job:-( I have to say I have some of the best friends in the world!

Now I'm leaving tomorrow for Fredericton to visit JoAnna with some of the girls, then on Tuesday I'm off on a trip to Thunder Bay! I'm so excited...a free trip to Thunder Bay to check out the city, the hospital and to see if I could picture myself living there...we'll see I guess.

1 comment:

Mark & Cheryl said...

Congrats again LB! I'm glad you had such a great week in Hali. Good luck with the Thunder Bay trip....can't wait to hear how it goes :)