So, we took off again this past weekend to Bath. I wasn't expecting too much considering everyone we told about us heading to Bath were less than excited......however I was pleasantly surprised. Bath is the MOST romantic and beautiful city I have ever seen!!! Kelly and I fell instantly in love. I don't think we said two words to each other the first hour there....we were just speechless. If anyone ever travels this way....you MUST stop by Bath....it's a must see. It also has an amazing night life....both Friday and Saturday nights were crazy busy, it felt like the whole city was full of 20 and 30 somethings...which was a nice change to Northampton;-)
Pulteney Bridge...

Bath's Abbey...
One of the many parks...
A cute street...

Me and Kelly before our boat ride on River Avon...

It was so amazing to be around so much history...this was the first time on this trip that I really felt like I was in Europe.
Roman Baths....(1st century) WOW
Touching the sacred water.....
Also, while we were in Bath I met a guy who gave me a bouquet of flowers. My first bouquet of flowers EVER. Very exciting!!! Me with my flowers:-)

3 comments:
I quote you "Bath is the MOST romantic and beautiful city I have ever seen!!! Kelly and I fell instantly in love" Awwwww...I hope not with each other b/c I wouldn't let that guy with the flowers get away. You could get a new boyfriend in each country! Go Girl!
Love Jo
XOOXOXO
Oh LB! It looks like you are having such a wonderful travel experience so far! I'm so happy for you. And, your first bouquet of flowers- how memorable!!! So glad you're having such a great time. The blogs are so great for all of us over here wondering how you are. Keep up the great work!
LB,
Beautiful pics, the city looks breath-taking! You are making me jealous...the farthest I will get this summer will be Ingonish! Glad you are enjoying yourself!
Post a Comment