Tuesday, May 30, 2006

My Golden Birthday!!!


I started my birthday off the night before when Kelly bought be the most delicious cake EVER!!! I ended up eating 3/4 in 24 hours....ouch. Then the next morning Kelly made me tea and gave me my present.....a cute picture of sheep. I can explain..... after we got back from our trip to Scotland we were touring Northampton when I came upon a picture of sheep that reminded me of our trip. I really wanted it but I couldn't bring myself to pay for it. So to my surprise Kelly remembered!!!

Let me tell you...that cake was seriously chocolatey....;-)

My sheep picture....I LOVE IT!!!! Kelly is the best!!!

Then my preceptor let me off of work at noon, so Kelly and I had an early start to our long weekend. We decided to go to the English Riviera...Torquay!!! Not Paris as originally planned...we were just too tired and wanted to go to Paris when we would really enjoy it. For my birthday night we hit the town of Torquay. It was pretty crazy!!!!

Having a few pints at an Irish Pub....

The walk home...a bit tipsy;-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Honey:

I love the new pictures on your blog. Thank Kelly for making your birthday so fun. The cake looks delicious! We'll buy another for your birthday when we are over with you. I LOVE the sheep picture! Kelly is a good friend. I feel bad that I did not send you anything, but I am trying to save for our trip with you and I want to enjoy the celebration with you. I love you and I love your blog. Mom xxx ooo

Lori-Beth Crowdis said...

Mom,
Don't be foolish!!! I'd rather you save all your money for the trip!!!

Love,
LB

Mark & Cheryl said...

You do look older...haha, j/k! Glad you had a great birthday, Kelly sounds so thoughtful, nice to have a friend to share your adventure (& birthday) with. Great pics, I am jealous!
Love ya, Cheryl