Kelly and I are now settled into Northampton's campus. The last few days have been lovely, I couldn't have imagined I would come to England and get a tan!!!! Still haven't figured out student life here....everything seems to be backwards. They party hardcore during the week and then do nothing on the weekends. Kelly and I have been shocked how quiet it has been this weekend....we thought we might get some partying in but alas it wasn't meant to be.
International Office at Northampton...I am now an international student...how bizzare!!
Main entrance to Campus...
Some boys enjoying the weather and playing cricket (our residence in the background)...
Students having fun in the sun...Kelly and I laid out for a while also...very relaxing!!!
Me in my bed....
The other side of my room...put a few pics from home up:-)
1 comment:
Hey LB
Campus looks sooo nice, and you look great with your tan too! Glad you are enjoying being an international student! Love ya, Cheryl
Post a Comment