While in London we had a busy 36 hours. We saw all the big landmarks (Tower of London, Tower Bridge, Big Ben, Westminister Abbey, St.Paul's Cathedral, Buckingham Palace, etc, etc.). I have to say I wasn't really in love with London. It was so big, with so many people....by the end of our trip I couldn't wait to leave. I can't believe I'm saying that!!!! Perhaps we've been travelling too much and are run down. I know I'm getting tired of always being wet and cold. God, if anyone else would have said this too me a few months ago, I would have been so annoyed with them. But maybe London isn't the city for me or Kelly.
Anyways....hope you enjoy the pics....
BigBen and Parliament...
Regent Street (Great shopping...if you have buckets of money!!!)....
Driving onto Tower Bridge...
Me and Kelly in our funky/scarey/satin bedspread room...
SUPER STAR SIGHTINGS....after trapsing around the UK for a month and not spotting a celebrity...Kelly and I were beginning to think we would never see one. But this weekend our luck turned around.
David and I having a tete-a-tete about the up coming World Cup....GO ENGLAND GO!!!
Joking around with George W....
Giving Hugh Grant some loving....:-)
Mingling with high society is so tiring....;-)

4 comments:
Hi Honey Bun:
Your pictures are great of London! They look like postcards. Do you want to see it with Jeanne and I? Hight Tea at Harrods is $36US each for sandwhiches, sweets and tea. I love you and I'M glad that you are experiencing something so different than home. Gwenie and Jody were in London on the weekend - funny, eh. I love you, Mom xxx ooo
I hope you told cousin Houghie that the fam and I send our love! JoAnna is about to start reading Voyager...I cant wait for her up coming comments, she has bade me to keep all hints under wraps. If you listen carefully perhaps you will hear her screaming from across the Atlantic!
Ladies, Ladies, I am sure it can't/won't be that bad..... I am back in BW today and am cracking it open in 10 minutes. I will have a stress ball in one hand so that I will not feel the need to destroy the book like Melissa said I will feel like doing :o)
jo
Cute pics...you look good!
That poor little bird....:(
Post a Comment