Monday, June 19, 2006

A curve ball...

Have you ever gone into something expecting it to be the best experience of your life and it turns out horribly? You think you've got a good handle on who you are and then suddenly realize you've gotten it all wrong. Ah Life....it always has a trick up it's sleeve.


3 comments:

Jo-Anna said...

LB, this post makes my imagination wander...clarification is much needed. It leads me to believe that you are just completely devastated that you didn't find Jamie over there, but lets not give up hope. If he cannot be found, there's no hope for all mankind.

Melissa said...

Yes I too am left wanting more... what has LB discovered about herself that threw her for such a loop? I hope your trip was worth it though!

Anonymous said...

Hey Miss travelocity,
... expect best experience... turns out horribly...?
I NEED to know what you're talking about!
Email me!
loveya.steph
Ps.. your mom is THE cutest person in the world.