My placement is over.....I'm so HAPPY. That placement was one of the worst experiences in my life!!!! Funny enough, I ended up really liking most of my clients....it was my preceptor that I had difficulties with. I've never felt so unwanted or more of a nuisance in my life....all I can say is thank God I'm out of there. It's really sad though, Kelly had such a different experience than me but we were working out of two separate offices and our offices were COMPLETELY different. Luck of the draw I guess.
Anyways, onwards and upwards. I'm getting up at 5am tomorrow to hop on the train to London, drop off my luggage at a storage facility and meet my mother and sister at Heathrow by 8:30am. I can't wait to see them!!!!! I don't know how I'll get to sleep tonight.
This might be my last post:-( I'll try to update atleast once while I'm touring around with Mom and Jeanne but it might be hard.
Love and miss everyone!!!!
Wednesday, June 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment