Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Quiz...

Since Quiz Nights are so HUGE over here, I thought I would have my own Blog Quiz. The person who can give me the correct answer to the following question will win a gift from Britain (answer via comments).

Since I'm a major sports fan...tonights category will be dealing with The World Cup. Who wears jersey #7 for England???


This is the jersey I'll be wearing Thursday night....I'm so excited!!!

KEEP GUESSING....there many be a few prizes:-) Answer will be given June 15th, 2006!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey LB,

Adam and I are going to guess "David Beckham". I check your blog all the time, its fun to see what you've been up to every weekend! It looks like you and Kelly are having an awesome time! See you when you get home!

Christina and Adam

Jo-Anna said...

BECKHAM David
Date of Birth:
2 May 1975
Caps: 90 Goals: 16
DO I WIN? DO I WIN?

Love Jo.

I think I should win the prize!

Melissa said...

OH LB Beckham is so unoriginal... haha, you couldve tried to make it a little harder, pick somebody obscure! But I still want a prize!

Melissa said...

Haha...I just read your comments... Jo Anna yours looks copy pasted hehehehe :)

Jo-Anna said...

Melissa,
At least I answered before you. :o)

Melissa said...

Haha thats because you you check every 5 mins, too cute! We miss you too :) Although I dont miss LB because she disqualified me :P

Lori-Beth Crowdis said...

Don't worry Melissa...you were getting a gift anyways:-)
LB